My AWFUL Experience with LovingDresses.com

Sunday 24 August 2014

Hello everyone!

A bit of a negative post today, but it needs to be done because if I had read a post like this before I ordered from LovingDresses.com I would have saved myself a lot of money.

Just as a background, I was invited to a debs (like a prom) so I was looking for an evening dress that wasn't unbelievably expensive. I had ordered an evening dress twice from Fanny Crown in the past and have had the best experience with them and their service so I was naively confident about ordering a dress online. After searching online for a few days I came across the website LovingDresses.com.

Long story short, I bought this dress. My order came to €123.46 which I was happy enough with as I had high expectations for the dress. In fairness shipping was very fast, my payment went through on the 18th of July and the dress arrived on the 22nd but that didn't excuse the product that I got.

As you can see from the image above, the dress was nothing like the image on the website. The colour was completely different, the material was completely different and the beading was also completely different! The quality was really bad too. As I studied consumer rights in school I know that the product shown must match the sample and this dress in no way matched the sample. To make it worse the dress was way too big even though I measured myself according to their sizes and we got a €55 customs charge at the door! At this stage I was slightly angry, more upset than angry to be honest but the worst was yet to come as their customer service was AWFUL.

I just wanted my money back at this stage so I kindly asked for it back, letting them know how disappointing their service was but towards the end of my dealing with them I just got so angry.. They just wouldn't give me my money back so I eventually gave up, probably what they wanted. Have a read of our conversation below..



So yes I got a pitiful €52 back, nothing compared to the €178.46 I paid overall. I am sickened with this company so if you are thinking of buying a dress from this company, DON'T, it's not worth the hassle. The dress may look like it has good reviews but they don't post the ones over 4 starts, I wrote several and none have made their way onto the website. If you ever are going to buy something like this online, don't make the mistake that I did, really do your research about the company, you'll save yourself the money!

Have you ever had an experience like this?

Thanks for reading!


Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment